Some foods are better consumed in public because maybe, just maybe, you will be peer pressured into practicing some self-control. Then there are the foods that you don't want to have any self-control around. Foods you want to pour it into you mouth with no judging eyes. This queso, this is that food. It's also great for feeding the masses, if that's what you're into. However, do not expect leftovers
- Start to heat the milk in a medium sauce pan over medium heat
- While the milk is warming up, cut the Velveeta into cubes
- Add the Velveeta to the milk and as the cheese strats to melt turn the heat to low and begin to whisk often
- Stir in the tomatoes and and chili
- Continue stirring while you season the queso. I always recommend seasoning to your own preferences because I like things to be spicy or extra strong on some flavors and know that sin't everyones preference
- Serve immediately or reheat in the microwave.
It's also easy to make this in a crock pot by adding all the ingredients, heating on low, and stirring often until your desired consistency is reached.